CRYSTAL CLEAR MICRODERMABRASION
Changing the face of anti-aging skincare, Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion offers flawless skin with real life results.
Winning numerous awards, this system has thousands of great reviews and endorsements to back up this great brand.
Target driven treatment. Where results are definitely seen after the 1st facial.
- Smooths lines and wrinkles
- Removes blackheads
- Reduces large pores
- Deep level exfoliation
- Improves pigmentation, acne scaring and sun damage
- Brightens complexion and smooths skin
We do recommend a course of weekly treatments to be carried out depending on your specific concern. Your therapist will be able to advise how many you need.
Not suitable for: Pregnancy, Diabetes, Roaccutane users, Rosacea, Skin Cancer and Cold Sores.
Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion – 3o minutes/ £40
Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion – 45 minutes/ £55
Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion with Back Massage – 6o minutes/ £75
GLYCOLIC PEEL – 40%
Glycolic Acid gives you fast results with no downtime. This is the go to treatment for people who want to see a difference in their skin after the first treatment. This non-invasive aesthetic treatment rejuvenates aged, or damaged skins with NO DOWNTIME or skin peeling! That means you are free to continue on with your day normally, and even apply makeup straight away ( we highly recommend mineral makeup).
Our peel is rated quite highly with 40% active Glycolic Acid which works on a step up system. Your first treatment introduces your skin to the effects of the peel, and then a step up programme is implemented there after. Please note, there is no alcohol content in this system so skin wont feel dry at all.
- Improves uneven skin tone. Helps with sun damage, malasma and hyperpigmentation.
- Reduces over active oil production, and large pores. Great for acne, oily/combination skin types.
- Deeply exfoliates, leaving the skin very smooth. Great for all skin types, especially dry.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and winkles
This means that the following skin concerns will benefit:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Acne (cannot be used over white heads)
- Dry, oily, combination and mature skin types
What to Expect
You will feel a tingling sensation on the skin. This means that the peel has been activated and is now working on your skin. Your skin may become red, or pink shortly after. But this is a temporary effect and will subside 1-2 hours post treatment.
One week before your Glycolic Peel please do not do the following on the facial area:
- Hair Removal Creams
- Laser Hair Removal
- Botox ( wait until the effects of the treatment have occurred)
Two Days before the peel avoid:
- Products containing : Retinol, Alpha-Hydroxy-Acids (AHA), Beta-Hydroxy-Acids (BHA) or benzyl peroxide
- Any exfoliating products
- Microdermabrasion, Dermal Fillers or Facial electrotherapy.
Courses of treatments are highly recommended to achieve the best long term results. One treatment each week for 4 weeks, and then 1 treatment every 4 weeks.
Please note, the following cannot be treated with this peel:
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Allergies to Salicylic Acid, Aspirin
- Skin Cancer
- Use of Roaccutane or Retin A (within the last 6 months)
- History of anaphylatic show, low blood pressure or fainting
- Skin conditions: Active cold sores, warts, open wounds, sunburn, dermatitis, excessively sensitive skin,
- Laser (within the last 1 month)
- Infection of the hair follicles (Acne Folliculitus)
Glycolic Acid Peel – 30 Minutes / £60
Treatment Protocol – Facial cleanse, Glycolic Peel, mask, moisturiser and SPF